Internet of Things – corporate training gives you deep understanding of latest IoT technologies and standards like – Sensors, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless Communication, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics, REST services and project based training.
Training By Industry Experts and Internet of Things certified Trainers Instructor led classes from world’s largest IoT Training Academy
Get atleast 2 months jump start in the industry by attending training
Build your own End to End IoT Solutions
Get full access to our IoT lab, experts and Osmosis IoT Platform, Course ware, Learning Kits, IoT Tool Kits & other benefits
- What is IoT - In-depth explanation
- IoT Applications in different domain
- Emphasis on Automotive, Manufacturing use cases among
- Others like Smart Healthcare, Smart Cities,etc.
- How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
- Tech Stack.
- Hardware and Software Platforms.
- Communication Protocols.
- Power Requirements in IoT
- Cloud and IoT.
- Data Streaming and IoT.
- Data Store and IoT.
- Analytics & Visualization and IoT.
- IoT Security.
- Question and Answers.
- Latest updates in the IOT industry.
- Available IOT alliances details and the standards that are getting evolved.
- Multiple IOT applications and solutions available in market.
- Multiple IOT platform ( hardware) example ARM Mbed, Intel, Free scale etc., comparison and usage.
- Multiple IOT software and cloud platform, Components of a Platform, Usage, comparison. IOT eco systems build around these platforms. OSMOSIS platform and our experience about IOT platform building.
- Details about your OSMOSIS IOT platform.
- Best Cold Chain - Trucking company carrying perishable items.
- Introduction to the problem statement and how the problem is solved using IOT and its benefits.
- Types of sensors used and what is the data captured.
- Home Automation.
- Problem Statement and Proposed Solution.
- Capture Vehicle information using sensor and gateway.
- View Vehicle information in the OSMOSIS Dashboard.
- Understand Triggers and Business rules, Notifications.
- Trigger Notification from Platform and actuate Alarm in Driver cabin using BLE (Blue tooth Low energy)..
- Pass information using gateway to OSMOSIS Cloud based platform.
- What is Sensor & Actuator?.
- What is good sensor?.
- Sensor properties.
- Types of sensors.
- Sensor Demo - Proximity and IR sensors.
- What is Computer Vision?.
- Demo and applications of Computer Vision.
- Introduction to Arduino.
- Connect a temperature, Humidity, LDR, PIR, Door status sensor, Power Sensor and display data on Arduino Board.
- Write the program to read the sensor data.
- Read data from sensors.
- Create JSON Object.
- Establish HTTP connection using GPRS.
- Send JSON data to OSMOSIS Rest API over HTTP.
- Establish HTTP connection using WiFi.
- Send JSON data to OSMOSIS Rest API over HTTP.
- Quickly go through 1st dayâ€™s course and recap.
- Create business rules in Osmosis for alarms
- Send Data to Osmosis platform using simulator
- Create rule and configure Alarm for your device
- Trigger Alarm through Osmosis by sending alarm condition Data
- Connect and program for Buzzer on your Arduino Board
- Develop code for reading SMS, communicating through Arduino and trigger the Alarm.
- Actuation using MQTT protocol
- Introduction to communication architecture- Network protocol stack.
- Different protocols
- RF: ZigBee, Blue Tooth, BLE, Zwave, Mesh network.
- Communication Channels: GSM/GPRS, 2G, 3G, LTE, WiFi, PLC
- IoT protocols: MQTT/MQTTS, CoAP, 6LoWPAN, like TCP, UDP, HTTP/s.
- Comparison of the different IOT protocols, advantages and disadvantages (limitations) of these IOT protocols.
- LPWAN - What is LPWAN ?, LPWAN applications, LPWAN technologies, Cellular (3GPP) and Non 3GPP standards, Comparison of various protocols like Sigfox, LoRA and LoRAWAN, Weightless, NB-IoT, LTE-M
- IPv4 addressing problem for IOT and introduction to IPv6 IPv6 is required to address more devices. Application issues with RF protocol - power consumption, LOS, reliability. Security aspects. Showcase the GSM module.
- What is cloud?
- What is cloud computing?
- Benefits of cloud.
- History of cloud computing.
- Deployment Models.
- Top cloud providers.
- Service Models
- Service Catalogue
- Different Services from Amazon
- Advantages for different offerings
- Our learning in selecting the right service provider
- Participants get access to virtual machines on Amazon web service cloud and get familiar with the same.
- Learn and Deploy sample application on EBS instance of AWS
- Learn and Deploy sample application on RDS instance of AWS
- Cloud data storage
- Introduction to BigData
- BigData Definition and Characteristics
- Who is Generating BigData
- BigData Analytics
- Why BigData Analytics
- Applications of BigData Analytics
- Different Data Stores
- BigData Technologies - CouchDB, MongoDB, Node4J.
- What is Visual Analytics?
- Visual Analytic Tools for Big Data.
- Predictive Analytics.
- Predictive tools for Big Data.
- What are Web Services.
- Why Web Services.
- Types of Web Services.
- RESTful web services.
- Design Principles.
- Understand the Big Data practical environment
- Understand Mongo DB API and major commands
- Read data from Mongo DB (Big Data)
- Store vehicle sensor data into MongoDB.
- Create a web service and receive data using device simulator
- Stream vehicle sensor data to web service and store in Big Data system
- Generate analytics to solve specific business problem as defined in the best cold chain use case.
- Define algorithm for the analytics
- Develop map reduce code
- Arrive at Business decision using map reduce and other tools.
- Demo Visualize trends using big data analytics for best cold chain use case using NVD3 / D3. Execute the code and test the same.
- Demo on Power of Visual analytics.
- Experiences and best practices for taking and idea to production
- Process to follow
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Context Setting
- What is IoT? - In-depth explanation
- IoT Applications in different domains and vertical
- What is IoT Analytics?
- How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
- Define Business problem/Use Case.Explain approach of solving it.
- Tech Stack
- Hardware and Software Platforms.
- Communication Protocols
- Cloud and IoT
- Analytics & Visualization and IoT
- IoT Security
Demo - Best Cold Chain - Business case -More claims being filed by clients - IoT Enabling to resolve problem
- Hardware pieces
- Client, Device, Rule, Alarm, Device Data,Event
- Sensor data being sent to Cloud platform
- Actuation through BLE
- Visualization through real time dashboard Demo - Best Cold Chain - Business case - More
IoT Platforms and Overview of Osmosis Platform
- Analytics is not new but why the hype?
- Cover basics of an analytics project, framing requirements and methodology to deliver Technologies/tools in the analytics world
- Discuss a business requirement that drives an IOT/analytics requirement
Preview - Extract Real Time data from Osmosis using R for processing
- Data Operations - Data Types in R
- Operations - Numeric, String, Factor, Logical and Date
- Vectors, Data Frames
- File Operations - Read and Write to a CSV/Excel File
- Connect to a Big Data Source and extract data
- Exploration -Data exploration, clean-up and transformation with R
- Data Description -Describe and summarize data using functions R
- Installing R packages
- Mean, Median, Mode, Outliers, Data Distribution in R
- How visualization helps in telling a story?
- Data Visualization using R
- Introduction to advanced plots
- Bubble chart for insights using size, type, shape and colour
- Use Geomaps for plotting payer catchment area on a geographical map
- Use raster for plotting fraudulent claims by categories
- Create a Word Cloud on prescriptions
- Data Connectivity, Exploration and Visualization using Azure ML Platform
- Avoiding model over fitting through training and testing datasets
- Sentiment Analysis using R (Connection to Twitter and Extract Real Time Sentiments)
Classification in Azure ML - Preview
- Introduction to single and multivariate Linear Regression using Excel and R
- Residuals plot to identify goodness of fit of model
- Handle Categorical variables in linear equations using dummy variable
- Prediction using Linear Model
- Identify critical contribution factors for fraudulent claims using Linear Regression
- Introduction to K-Means Clustering
- Introduction to Hierarchical Clustering
- AutoCar Insurance Telematics - Time Series Analysis using R (1.5 Hours)
- IOT in Health Insurance (1 hour)
- Introduction to healthcare industry - Understand the value chain of a healthcare industry including the key players - Payers, Providers, Producers, Insurers and Distributors - Analytics Demo
- Q&A - Summary
- IoT Overview
- IoT Architecture
- Constrained Devices and IoT Protocol requirement
- MQTT and CoAP Introduction
- MQTT and CoAP - Use Cases from Industry
- MQTT Architecture
- MQTT Features
- HTTP VS MQTT - Comparison
- MQTT - Security Concepts
- MQTT - Packet Structure
- WSN - Wireless Sensor Networks
- MQTT - SN Architecture and Features
- CoAP Architecture based on REST
- CoAP Features
- HTTP VS CoAP - Comparison
- CoAP Advance Topics
- 6LoWPAN and IPV6
- CoAP and 6LowPAN
- ntroduction to MQTT and CoAP plugins
- Introduction to MQTT brokers
- MQTT H/W Practicals
- MQTT S/W Practicals
- CoAP H/W Practicals
- CoAP S/W Practicals
- CoAP Simulation on 6LoWPAN
- Introduction - IoT
- Introduction to IoT Protocols
- ZigBee & Z-Wave
- Bluetooth & BLE
- Comparing different RF Technologies
- LoRA, LoRAWAN
- Weightless - Neul
- Other LPWAN - 3GPP Technologies (Cellular Licensed)
- Comparing different LPWAN Technologies
- Overview of LoWPAN
- Google Thread
- Wi -SUN
- RESTful HTTP
- Other IoT Protocols
- Comparing different IoT Application Layer Protocols
- Market adoption of protocols and Hardware availability
We have trained 150+ people online worldwide using the below methodology with 100% success rate.
- We will be delivering the training using latest GOTO Meeting or Google hangout screen share and VOIP.
- All session will be very interactive with participants either typing in their questions or simply asking them directly over VOIP throughout sessions.
- We will be shipping you the entire deck used for theory sessions(100% of the slides) in the form of a well-organized session wise manual.
- We will ship you the required hardware kit. We will ensure that you get the kit before the session dates. Entire Kit Cost including Shipping/handling included in training cost.
- We will be sending you the softcopy of the practical manuals and sample code etc. which will help you complete the practicals.
- Manuals have been built in a very user friendly manner using lots of images and video etc. to help complete the practical easily and with clarity.
- Axelta experts will be present during the all sessions to guide and help you understand theory and complete the practicals.
- Axelta experts will showcase the practicals through screenshare and demo all aspects for clear understanding.
In the classroom option:
- The instructors along with their team will travel to your office and deliver the training.
- We just need decent Internet connectivity and basic Windows system for the participants to deliver the training.
- Axelta will carry all the hardware and software required for the training.
Entire training is done by Co-Founders of Axelta systems Manish Agarwal and Pyush Jain. Each is having 20+ years of experience in product development, technology and architecting solutions. Click here to see Trainer profiles.
If your company sends us an enquiry, we will share with you our proposal for the cost etc.
There are no specific pre-req. We have built the deck and tutorials/Practicals in a simple and easy way so that anyone can learn from them. During the training our experts will help you understand all aspects. Lots of Finance, HR senior executives have attended our sessions with amazing results.
Internet of Things is applicable to all verticals and specializations. That is the beauty and attraction of IoT. Some of the people who can make most from the program are,
- IT professionals, Electronics engineers, solution architects, designers who are looking to expand their horizons by getting hands-on exposure to latest IOT technologies.
- Existing or Budding entrepreneurs who want to bring their IoT ideas to reality. They will also get support from our experts to experiment and build their solutions.
- Industry professionals working in pharmaceutical, real estate, sales, finance, designing, manufacturing, electrical, retail, health-care etc.
- Students who are looking to build a good career
All your company employees who will do this training will be automatically added to the our Alumni google group (iot-bootcamps) after completion of the course. It's a very active group and we make sure that we answer all your queries/questions. Even other Alumni's who are experienced IT resources answer queries/questions. We will also share our direct contact information for any queries which we will definitely answer.
Hardware Kit Description
|S.No||Kit||Components / Specs|
|1||Development Board||Arduino R3, LCD Shield, LCD, RTC, Remote Control and USB cable.|
|2||Axelta Custom Sensors Board||PIR, Reed, Temp, Humidity, Power and Light|
|3||Communication Board||GPRS / GSM - SIM900|
|4||Tutorials and OSMOSIS platform access||
Program the device and then connect it to cloud based OSMOSIS platform and test.
|5||Shipping and Handling||We will ship the hardware to you and we will E-mail the tutorials as soon as we receive the payment.|
Senior System Manager at Intel, Bengaluru Area, India
Review: I had been part of IOT Training in Intel Bangalore. It had been a great learning. I would definitely recommend this training to one and all. Keep up the good work Axelta.
Technical Officer at CDAC, Pune Area, India
Review: This was an excellent training. IOT being at a Nascent stage right now and the kind of knowledge and experience that Pyush and Manish have developed is excellent. Even better is that they are ready to share that with the world.
General Manager, Cloud Business Solutions, Strategic Technologies Group, Mindtree, Bengaluru Area, India
Review:It was an excellent experience. Specially the Hands on part was great as it helped me consolidate all the threads in IOT.
Research Analyst, Hitachi
Review: It was good training. I think the usecases discussed and the talk on sensors and IOT ecosystem was very deep and helpful for my research.